Jehovah Rapha! Part 18

LightWord:

“And when he was come into the house, the blind men came to him: and Jesus saith unto them, Believe ye that I am able to do this? They said unto him, Yea, Lord.” Matthew 9:28


Jesus said to the two blind men do you believe I am able to do this? In other words, are you really tired of your situation being blind. I said the first thing required to be healed by God from any kind of sickness is for you to desire it.


Don't be surprised, many people just love to be financially sick. They believed once others can see their state of lack and want, using that as an opportunity to beg and borrow and as that settles their ends meet, then that's fine. Listen, healing only comes to whosoever desires it.


Say this to yourself: Father in heaven, for me, I am tired of being sick in my finances, health, marital destiny, delay in breakthrough, I am tired of limitation and stagnation in my ministry and career, heal me oh LORD in Jesus' name. Amen!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIGHT FOR DARKNESS! Part 19

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE!

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE! Part 4