Jehovah Rapha! Part 20

LightWord:

“And he did not do many miracles there because of their lack of faith.” Matthew 13:58 NIV


The second thing required in order for the healing that was purchased for us by redemption to be delivered to you is Your Faith. You must have faith in the God that heals. The truth is, everyone that want to be healed by God must answer this question of faith: do you believe I can heal you (Matt.9:28-29).


Imagine, it was recorded in our focal Scripture of today, Jesus couldn't do mighty miracles in His own hometown because the people didn't have faith. In other words, you not having faith can limit God's healing power in your life. Though He is willing, though you desire it, yet it may not bring about the desired results without your faith.


Say this to yourself: Jesus Christ the Savior, I believe in Your healing power, I believe You will heal me, I believe You will make me whole, and today let it be unto me according to my faith in You in Jesus' name. Amen!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIGHT FOR DARKNESS! Part 19

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE!

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE! Part 4