Jehovah Rapha! Part 21

LightWord:

“let the weak say, I am strong..” Joel 3:10 KJV


Faith is paramount in getting anything from God by any means. James 1:5-7. Faith is not an option but a must. Your desire of being healed by God must be accompanied with faith to bring the desired healing result.


Miracles are no accident. They are the deliberate act of God in response to the desperate faith of men. Scripture says don't focus on your weakness, sickness or whatever the limitation is, just focus on the power of God and say I am strong!


Say this to yourself: Father I thank You for by Your stripes I am healed of any sickness and diseases. I give You the glory now and forever in Jesus' name. Amen!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIGHT FOR DARKNESS! Part 19

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE!

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE! Part 4