Jehovah Rapha! Part 22

LightWord:

“let the weak say, I am strong..” Joel 3:10


Strong desire without faith might leads to frustration. You need to believe in the healing power of God to be healed by God. I'm living this life by the grace of God for almost 22years now. This faith is in two levels: faith words and faith action.


Scripture says "let the weak SAY, I am strong." You declare your healing by faith; when you see the symptoms, the signs or even before they do appear; say it loudly and boldly, NO, I cannot be sick, I cannot have blood pressure and I don't have, there's no cancer in my body system, I cannot be barren, I cannot be poor, there's no marital crises in my home. Declare it believing.


Say this to yourself: Father I thank You for the opportunity to speak to my situation in Your Word and Power, thereby, I declare I am healed and completely made whole in Jesus' name. Amen!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIGHT FOR DARKNESS! Part 19

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE!

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE! Part 4