Jehovah Rapha! Part 25

LightWord:

“That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by Esaias the prophet, saying, Himself took our infirmities, and bare our sicknesses.” Matthew 8:17


Finally, what do I need to do to living the redemptive life of no sickness? First, I said you have to desire it, and accompanied with your faith. Third, you have to know how to praise God and thank Him for the preservation and perfection of your healing.


Living an healthy life is God's will for you and He's always glad seeing you living that life, but the devil is just the opposite (Psl.112:10). When he sees you in your healthy state or being healed, he tries his very best to get you back to sickness but the secret is, he cannot stand the praises of God's people. He dare not.


Say this to yourself: Father I thank You for the finished work of Christ on the cross and for my health according to Your will. I give You praise because above all, I'm living an healthy life fulfilling Your will in this life in Jesus' name. Amen!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIGHT FOR DARKNESS! Part 19

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE!

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE! Part 4