THE POWER OF PRAYER! Part 10

LightWord:

“I prayed to the Lord, and he answered me. He freed me from all my fears.” Psalms 34:4 NLT


I learnt this very early in my life and it has helped me a lot, and still helping till now, that, any failure in life is a failure in prayer. It's not all about the people against you, lack of connections, lack of finances.


It's not of what you think of or focused on in most cases, the origin of failure in many people's lives is failure in prayer or in consistent prayers. He that fails to pray consistently, is ready to fail consistently. That's how powerful prayer is.


Say this to yourself: Father, I ask for the sufficient grace to pray and to tarry in prayer, never to get weary in Jesus' name. Amen!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIGHT FOR DARKNESS! Part 19

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE!

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE! Part 4