THE POWER OF PRAYER! Part 8

LightWord:

“If you faint in the day of adversity, your strength is small.” Proverbs 24:10 AMPC


Prayer is a weapon of defense in the times of trouble. In case you are not aware yet, the world, in all the nations of the earth is full of troubles, but until one have a defense in Christ Jesus, trouble kill such, victory is not certain. John 16:33


Scripture above says, if you faint in the days of trouble, it means, something vital is missing, weak strength or no strength at all. In other words, for you not to fall during the season of trouble, then you need power.


Say this to yourself: Father, I thank You because You are my strength. I pray by the help of the Holy Spirit in prayer I and my household will not fall in days of trouble in Jesus' name. Amen!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIGHT FOR DARKNESS! Part 19

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE!

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE! Part 4