THE POWER OF PRAYER! Part 24

LightWord:

“For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.” Jeremiah 29:11


God's Word is God's will. God's will is good. He has no desire to put us under any plague. And we must trust in His Word, which covers both our spiritual and physical welfare. His will is that you lack no good thing.


He does not intend to withhold any good thing from you (Psalm 84:11, James 1:17, John 10:10). Having determined what you want, dig into the Word (The Bible) and find the promise that covers your particular need. You cannot miss it when you pray this way. 1 John 5:14 


Say this to yourself: Father, thank You because by the help of the Holy Spirit I will begin/continue to pray according to Your will as I receive heaven's attention to my prayers in Jesus' name. Amen!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIGHT FOR DARKNESS! Part 19

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE!

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE! Part 4