THE POWER OF PRAYER! Part 33

LightWord:

“And blessed is she that believed: for there shall be a performance of those things which were told her from the Lord.” Luke 1:45


From Matthew 9, many could receive healing, because they believed. So, you see that to change your situation, it is not by weeping and self affliction. Neither is it by long association with God. (Matthew 13:58)


God can do nothing for you except you believe that He can do it. So ask in faith. For blessed is she that believeth: for there shall be a performance of those things which have been told her from the Lord.


Say this to yourself: Father thank You for faith is rising in me, I ask in faith, I ask big, I ask with boldness and I receive answers to my prayers in Jesus' name. Amen!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIGHT FOR DARKNESS! Part 19

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE!

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE! Part 4