Empowered By The Word! Part 12

LightWord:

“My son, pay attention to what I say... Don’t let them out of your sight. Never stop thinking about them. These words are the secret of life...” Proverbs 4:20‭-‬22 ERV

God said you should pay full attention to His Words, walking in the reality of the truth of the word of God. Not just reading the letters, that can profit you nothing but by meditating - pondering and mingling together your spirit with the Spirit of the Word.

Never stop thinking about them in your heart. That's what gives you empowerment to become what the word says. It's just the secret of life! Jesus says, if you are spiritually sensitive enough, the Words are to be spiritually received and be conceived in your heart to believe it. (Jn 6:63)

Say this to yourself: Thank You Lord because from today, I'm spiritually and physically empowered by Your Word. I think the Word, I talk the Word, I act the Word, and I do the Word in Jesus' name. Amen!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIGHT FOR DARKNESS! Part 19

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE!

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE! Part 4