Empowered By The Word! Part 14

LightWord:

“My son, eat thou honey, because it is good;... So shall the knowledge of wisdom be unto thy soul: when thou hast found it, then there shall be a reward...” Proverbs 24:13-14


Yes, the Word of God is so simple and that's if you are ready to labour in it to make it so: our focal Scripture of today says as good as honey to your body, so is the knowledge of wisdom which is the Word of God be to your soul.


But until you found it: which means there must be a searching (labour) first, before finding, then everything found shall be seen in the reality.


Say this to yourself: Father, thank You for the knowledge of wisdom that is available for me to search. As I search to find, reward me and let my expectation not be cut off in Jesus' name. Amen!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIGHT FOR DARKNESS! Part 19

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE!

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE! Part 4