Empowered By The Word! Part 18

LightWord:

“But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name.” John 1:12


Jesus is the Word of God: in the beginning that was detected. Many don't received Him anyway and they died in condemnation John 5:24. But as many and you that received and still receiving this Word which is Jesus are empowered to become like Jesus.


Living a stress-free, sorrow-free, curse-free life, shining in the midst of darkness just like Him. (John 14:12). Job said that he treasured God’s Word more than his necessary food.


Say this to yourself: Thank You God for from today I live by the Word, I am what the Word says I am, I can do what the Word says I can do in Jesus' name. Amen!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIGHT FOR DARKNESS! Part 19

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE!

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE! Part 4