Empowered By The Word! Part 20

LightWord:

“But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name.” John 1:12


The Word empowers you to become. This empowerment can make you rich Deut.8:18, this empowerment can get you healed Luke 9:1, this empowerment can make you to prosper Psl.1:2-3, this empowerment can get you all you desire and beyond Eph.3:20


All of God's plan and purpose for us is contained in Scriptures. The picture of our future is in the Scripture - the Word. It's important for us to take responsibility to open it and find out what is written of us.


Say this to yourself: In the name of the Lord Jesus Christ I decree and declare that I think the Word, I talk the Word, I act the Word, and I do the Word in Jesus' name. Amen!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIGHT FOR DARKNESS! Part 19

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE!

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE! Part 4