Submit to His Plan!

LightWord:

“For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.” Isaiah 55:8-9


God has more than a thousand promises for us in His Word and it is not our business to know how it will come to pass. All for us to submit to His plan and believe it. His thoughts are not our thoughts, and His ways are higher than ours.


He said to Zacharias what He can do and what He will do for him and his wife Elisabeth, but Zacharias humanistic cerebrum can't comprehend it, then He became deaf and dump till God's promises was fulfilled (see Luke 1:5-24). Will you also submit today to His plan and let Him take over?


Say this to yourself: Father, I know that I have plans, but Your plans for my life are higher, greater and better; henceforth, I'm submitting all to Your own plan, Have Your way in my life in Jesus' name. Amen!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIGHT FOR DARKNESS! Part 19

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE!

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE! Part 4