This Is Your Season!

LightWord:

“To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.” Ecclesiastes 3:1


The Scripture above says "to everything", and after everything I think there's nothing left; all has been accounted to the word "everything". “To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.”


We are living in a world where there is seasons and times, I believe it is your time and it is your season to shine. This is your season! Whatsoever purpose you have been assigned for in this world, I believe this is your time to shine that light in you round the world.


Say this to yourself: Thank You Father for granting this season just for me. I won't miss this time for anything for it is my season in Jesus' name. Amen!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIGHT FOR DARKNESS! Part 19

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE!

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE! Part 4