RELIEF! Part 10

LightWord:

“Come unto me...: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.” Matthew 11:28-29


You are too small to bear the burdens of life by yourself. The truth of the matter is, just one issue of life, you cannot even handle it less alone many issues you are facing right now. Like depression, fear of the unknown, academy issue, financial issue, marital issue, health issue, etc.


But what a joy, the One who is more than able to carry all of our burdens and has the anointing to destroy all yokes gives us "all" an open invitation to come to Him. And you know what, this special helpful call is actually for all that can say here am I Lord.


Say this to yourself: Father thank You for being my Lord and Saviour. I honor your call as I look unto You for absolute relief over every issues of life hanging in and out my life in Jesus' name. Amen!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIGHT FOR DARKNESS! Part 19

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE!

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE! Part 4