RELIEF! Part 11

LightWord:

“Come unto me, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; and ye shall find rest unto your souls.” Matthew 11:28-29


Coming to Jesus for a relief of a lifestyle is not on the passive. There is what you must do which He will teach you for that to happen. Recently, I was talking with a friend of mine, on what the Word of God does and how it works for men.


I told him what I'm telling you now; just like a mirror, when you face it to check yourself, it shows you how you look like and what needs to be amended, just that it will never do the amendment for you, same thing with the Word, it will show you what you need to do to experience relief from every burdens on you.


Say this to yourself: Father, thank You for the power of Your Word to reveal to me what I need to do to experience a lifestyle relief. I pray oh Lord, may I be lighted by Your Word in Jesus' name. Amen!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIGHT FOR DARKNESS! Part 19

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE!

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE! Part 4