RELIEF! Part 3

LightWord:

“And it shall come to pass in that day, that his burden shall be taken away from off thy shoulder, and his yoke from off thy neck, and the yoke shall be destroyed because of the anointing.” Isaiah 10:27


The Scripture above gives the definition of what relief means. That is, to be free from struggling, setback, stagnation, limitation, depression, oppression and all the calamity that might have come upon you in one way or the other.


I believe everyone want to be relieved, just sometimes don't know how to be free indeed from this tribulations of the world. But thank God for the Word of God has shown the way out. Scripture says the day you come to know the truth, then you shall be free indeed!


Say this to yourself: Father I open up my heart to Your knowledge, show me oh God the way out of my stress and distress. Let Your glorious light shine upon me in Jesus' name. Amen!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIGHT FOR DARKNESS! Part 19

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE!

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE! Part 4