RELIEF! Part 7

LightWord:

“Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.” Matthew 11:28


So, to live the life God has before ordained for us, a stress-free, burden-free, yoke-free life, then you have to come to the anointed One, Jesus Christ, that He can use His anointing to destroy every yoke around your neck.


He says the door is open wide for you to come unto Him. He's ever ready to relieve you from whatever burdens you're carrying about. What a compassionate Jesus! He's touched with the feelings of our infirmities. And then He says come; I am anointed to relieve you. Will you come?


Say this to yourself: Father I thank You for the love You have for me, given me a golden opportunity to come to You. Here I am oh Lord, I cry to You for divine relief from every burdens and yoke in Jesus' name. Amen!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIGHT FOR DARKNESS! Part 19

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE!

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE! Part 4