RELIEF! Part 8

LightWord:

“Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.” Matthew 11:28


You have no power to relieve yourself from the yoke of life, if it were so, then you wouldn't have nothing burdening you, but Jesus got the power and He's willing to relieve you. Just that nothing happens in the kingdom of God by chance.


There is what you must do to see the anointing upon Jesus destroying every yoke on your neck. Therefore, He says, Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart; when this requirement is meant then you shall find rest unto your souls.


Say this to yourself: I give You all the glory Lord for considering me as Your son/daughter and making a way out for me in my distress. Father, I'm ready to do whatever it takes according to Your will, so help me Lord in Jesus' name. Amen!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIGHT FOR DARKNESS! Part 19

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE!

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE! Part 4