RELIEF! Part 9

LightWord:

“Come unto me, and ye shall find rest unto your souls.” Matthew 11:28-29


Jesus says, “Come to me all of you who are tired from the heavy burden you have been forced to carry. I am capable to relieve you and for this purpose am I anointed.” (Paraphrased).


You have gone everywhere else, but come to the Word of God and you shall find real rest for your soul. You have to replace the yoke of life on you to His yoke, simply by learning from Him. That's the way to it.


Say this to yourself: Father of our Lord Jesus, here I am, to learn the way from Your truth finding real relief for my soul. Help me find Your way, bring me back to You in Jesus' name. Amen!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIGHT FOR DARKNESS! Part 19

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE!

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE! Part 4