This Is Your Season! Part 10

LightWord:

“Thou shalt arise, and have mercy upon Zion: for the time to favour her, yea, the set time, is come.” Psalm 102:13


Just like David was, you must be desperate in like manner today, that, this is your season, this is your time, nothing is stopping your miracle job, your miracle healing, your miracle promotion, your miracle visa, your miracle baby.


Be desperate that nothing is stopping your own wife/husband to locate you, nothing is stopping your genuine heart for God, your breakthrough. No more delay. I'm glad this is your season and nothing is stopping it, never again. 


Say this to yourself: Thank You Father for the opportunity given me to communicate with You in prayer. Lord, I believe my life is changing for good. This is my season and I'm experiencing all round breakthrough in Jesus' name. Amen!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIGHT FOR DARKNESS! Part 19

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE!

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE! Part 4