This Is Your Season! Part 12

LightWord:

“For his anger endureth but a moment; in his favour is life: weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning.” Psalms 30:5


This is your morning time and let not the devil deceive you. It's your season to be celebrated, it's time for the name of God to be glorified on your behalf. God said there is nothing too hard for Him to do but first the agreement of time between you and Him will determine when He will return and bless you. (Genesis 18:14)


David said “So teach us to number our days, that we may apply our hearts unto wisdom.” Psalms 90:12 I think that's very important. Early satisfaction of God's mercy is what worth celebration (Psalm 90:14). This is your season! This is your time! And I see God making it so.


Say this to yourself: Father of heaven, I thank You for this season of mine. May I long enjoy this season in your favor all the days of my life. Indeed, it is my season in Jesus' name. Amen!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIGHT FOR DARKNESS! Part 19

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE!

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE! Part 4