This Is Your Season! Part 5

LightWord:

“Thou shalt arise, and have mercy upon Zion: for the time to favour her, yea, the set time, is come.” Psalm 102:13


If you believe with me, this is your time, the best time for God to favor you, to help you and give you all-round relief, because your season is come. Irrespective of what you've gone through or going through, it does't have to do with who you are right now, your status, position, or race.


All I know is that God's favor is upon your life and it is your season to shine. Season to shine away from sickness, from poverty, from depression and oppression, and from every form of failure and darkness.


Say this to yourself: Thank You Father because by Your great mercy You will favor me, for this is my season, yes, my set time to shine is come in Jesus' name. Amen!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIGHT FOR DARKNESS! Part 19

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE!

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE! Part 4