This Is Your Season! Part 9

LightWord:

“Thou shalt arise, and have mercy upon Zion: for the time to favour her, yea, the set time, is come.” Psalm 102:13


Irrespective of what you are passing through presently, no matter the difficulties or the challenges you are facing, no matter the conclusion of everyone around you. Have they given up on your situation? You just believe and be strong that this is your season.


David said to God - Lord, You must arise for my sake and have mercy upon me - not because of my work for You, not because of my sanctification, NO! but by Your mercy - favor me today, for I know, I believe this is my season. What's that? Desperation! David was desperately determined. Will you too?


Say this to yourself: Oh Lord, You are the God of great mercy, look down upon me and be merciful unto me. I'm desperate for your favor at this time in Jesus' name. Amen!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIGHT FOR DARKNESS! Part 19

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE!

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE! Part 4