JUST BELIEVE! Part 6

LightWord:

“...but thou hast kept the good wine until now.” John 2:10


First, in verse four (4) we could see that Jesus was not willing at all to perform any miracle at that moment; “Jesus saith unto her, Woman, what have I to do with thee? mine hour is not yet come.” and verse three (3) makes us to understand that they were seriously in need of nothing else but a miracle.


Do you know that there are some things that money can not do but will only take a miracle. I want to believe that in a party whereby Jesus' mother was invited alongside with Jesus himself with His staffs, such party is hosted by great personnel. Probably, they might have gone up and down to look for more wine to buy but no more good wine in town - shame to money.


Say this to yourself: Lord Jesus, I bow my knees before You today, concerning my case where I need a miracle, do something now in Jesus' name. Amen!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIGHT FOR DARKNESS! Part 19

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE!

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE! Part 4