JUST BELIEVE! Part 8

LightWord:

“...but thou hast kept the good wine until now.” John 2:10


It's a great study indeed as we scratch the birth of Jesus first miracle recorded in the Scripture from the book of John chapter 2 verses 1 to 10. And I strongly believe your own miracle is also around the corner. In verse five (5), it was stated that Jesus' mother turned to His disciples:


She didn't have to wait till Jesus do anything, she just acted on her faith instantly - which is the pure definition of faith. Just like any faith that makes God absolutely responsible for the event of your life, is an irresponsible faith. You have to believe in the ability of God by taking steps further and be undoubtedly expectant even when it seem He's doing nothing.


Say this to yourself: Praise God, I'm not moved by what I see, I'm not moved by the happenings around me but I choose to believe the Word of God. Hallelujah, my miracle is come now in Jesus' name. Amen!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIGHT FOR DARKNESS! Part 19

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE!

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE! Part 4