JUST BELIEVE!

LightWord:

“...but you have saved the best till now.” John 2:10 NIV


It's another season of the year, the season of the 11th hour miracle. I want to believe at this juncture towards the end of this year that our life needs nothing else but a miracle for the manifestations of His glory.


It is my prayer that the LiGHT of God's word will spark up your faith to receive that which is meant for you at this season. Remember, Jesus said to them, if you can just believe, all things are possible.


Say this to yourself: Father thank You for Your love that has brought me this far. I believe and I receive by faith all that belongs to me in this year 2023 in Jesus' name. Amen!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIGHT FOR DARKNESS! Part 19

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE!

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE! Part 4