RELIEF! Part 14

LightWord:

“Come unto me, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; and ye shall find rest unto your souls.” Matthew 11:28-29


I'm unveiling to you in this series the master key to a lifetime of relief, only if you'll adopt it. Jesus says come, and if you will choose to truly come to Him, then you've successfully make a wise choice.


But that's not all, there is the second part which has to be the main part of it, He said you have to learn of Him that is, you must allow Him to teach you the way to a real relief. You must allow and accept His teachings.


Say this to yourself: Father, I know You have a beautiful plan for me just as You before ordained. I give myself away to Your Word and teachings, extend Your grace to abound toward me in Jesus' name. Amen!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIGHT FOR DARKNESS! Part 19

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE!

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE! Part 4