RELIEF! Part 16

LightWord:

“I’ll show you how to take a real rest. Walk with me and work with me—watch how I do it. Learn the unforced rhythms of grace.” Matthew 11:29 MSG


Never forget, grace multiplied through the knowledge of God, and of Jesus our Lord (2Pet.1:2). What Jesus will show you to experience a life of relief by grace is simply in His Word. Just like I said in Part 4 of this series that God does nothing outside His Word.


His Word is His will and His will is His way of getting things done. One of the things God revealed to me from His Word on how to live a life of no-burden is to be Spiritual. Is that not amazing? Pastor, you mean when I'm spiritual I will be free from yokes and burdens. Yes, God said so in His Word!


Say this to yourself: Father, thank You for the unfolding of Your Word. Please Lord, open my eyes, to see what You are saying concerning my relief in Jesus' name. Amen!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIGHT FOR DARKNESS! Part 19

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE!

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE! Part 4