RELIEF! Part 18

LightWord:

“For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh; but they that are after the Spirit the things of the Spirit.” Romans 8:5


Thank God for the secrecy of our hearts. Sometimes, I do imagine what would happen if God could open up our heart for others to see, the burdens we bear. I'm telling you, many will faint more than seven times at once for seeing through what is hiding in your heart.


The danger of this, hidding to many is that, this heavy burdens we bear in our hearts, makes the heart weak. And if that heart should break down or at worse stop working, you know what negative consequences that will mean to our whole life. Why can't we turn it over all to God? Casting all our cares upon Him! (See Prov.3:5, 1Pet.5:7, Phil.4:6)


Say this to yourself: Thank You Father for You care for me. I'm sorry for the wrongs I've done so far of every situation that I allowed to troubled my mind. Today, I surrender all to You, all my cares and burdens unto You I roll in Jesus' name. Amen!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIGHT FOR DARKNESS! Part 19

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE!

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE! Part 4