RELIEF! Part 19

LightWord:

“For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh; but they that are after the Spirit the things of the Spirit.” Romans 8:5


To be spiritual is not something that needs extra skills, it's simply turning it all over to God. Minding His Word and not what is happening around your world. It is giving attention to His Word and allowing His Spirit which He's the Author of the Word to lead, direct and guide you always.


For instance, regardless of whatever you're going through, how difficult or unpleasant it seem, giving yourself to the Word, letting the light of the glorious gospel of the Word shine upon you will give you everlasting peace beyond understanding. So you say to yourself, I'll rejoice, I'll have faith, and I'll be patient! Relief!!


Say this to yourself: Father thank You for indeed being spiritual comes with relief package. As I will give myself wholly to Your Word, let it breathe a new life to me in Jesus' name. Amen!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIGHT FOR DARKNESS! Part 19

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE!

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE! Part 4