RELIEF! Part 20

LightWord:

“For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.” Romans 8:14


The Word of God says, as many that are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God. I can truly tell you today that you're not yet a true son/daughter of God if you're not being led by the Spirit of God behind His Word.


Remember, Jesus says if you come to Me, then you must learn of Me. I will teach you how to have real rest. His teachings are basically from His Word's and if you can practically engaged in it, then you will enjoy real rest, the best relieved pills.


Say this to yourself: Thank You Lord for loving me enough to direct my path by the inspiration of Your Spirit through Your Word. I ask for grace to be obedience to Your leadings all my life in Jesus' name. Amen!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIGHT FOR DARKNESS! Part 19

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE!

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE! Part 4