RELIEF! Part 21

LightWord:

“The Spirit can make life. Sheer muscle and willpower don’t make anything happen. Every word I’ve spoken to you is a Spirit-word, and so it is life-making.” John 6:613 MSG


Do you know engaging in Jesus' teachings makes you spiritual? Because He said the Words that He speaks unto us are spirit and gives us life. He also tell us what happens when we are in relationship with His Word;


The Holy Spirit himself will be our guidance, giving us understanding John 16:13. So, to really experience all-round relief in your life, then you must be an adherent student of God's Word to be spiritually established and matured.


Say this to yourself: Lord, I want to be spiritual, not minding the things of this world that doubles up my trouble but swimming in Your Word that can make my life worth living. Make me spiritual in Jesus' name. Amen!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIGHT FOR DARKNESS! Part 19

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE!

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE! Part 4