JUST BELIEVE! Part 19

LightWord:

“On their way, they were asking one another, “Who will roll the stone away from the entrance for us?” But when they looked, they saw that the stone had already been rolled away. And it was a huge stone!” Mark 16:3‭-‬4 CEVUS


As I begin to round up this series, I want to believe that miracles has been taking place in your life already in diverse ways. To the glory of God, I've heard many testimonies evoke out of this series and I'm just waiting to hear your own wonderful testimony as well.


Scripture says they were already bothering on how to roll the large stone away from the entrance, but when they looked up, what would have cause them trouble was already a miracle. Which means, whatever wants to be a burden to you in the year 2024, in the name of Jesus Christ it is turning to a miracle for you right now.


Say this to yourself: Thank You Father because I believe I receive my own miracles. This year my burdens are reduced to nothing, and I'm released into destiny in the year 2024 in Jesus' name. Amen!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIGHT FOR DARKNESS! Part 19

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE!

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE! Part 4