Give Thanks! Part 2

LightWord:

“Giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.” Ephesians 5:20


Really, giving thanks to God all day in all things might not make sense to you but it doesn't have to. Just do the will of God. Do not worry about anything; but in all things give thanks, another version says always giving thanks for what you have.


As a matter of fact, Scripture says in the book of Hebrews 13:15 it is a sacrifice and a non-stop. See, complaining, murmuring, grumbling disactivate and paralyses God's power in you, by you and through you. The best thing for you and I is to praise His Holy name for ever. Praise God forever more. Hallelujah!


Say this to yourself: I bless Your name oh Lord, I give You all the praise and glory. May Your praise never departs from my heart and my mouth this year and all my life in Jesus' name. Amen!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIGHT FOR DARKNESS! Part 19

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE!

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE! Part 4