New Year, New You! Part 15

LightWord:

“For she kept saying, If I only touch His garments, I shall be restored to health.” Mark 5:28 AMPC


So, the woman in the Scripture above, has been in pain and agony for twelve (12) solid years, not until a time, probably a new year with a new mindset that no, things cannot continue like this, I must have a change of story. The Bible says, she said to herself.


The original hebrew word there means, she has been saying over and over again in her heart; what does that mean? it means she was deleting her old mindset and creating a new one. After that, she took the necessary action and she was made whole immediately.


Say this to yourself: Thank You Lord for giving me a new mindset. Holy Spirit I ask for Your help to now take the necessary required action to see my change of position this year and for ever in Jesus' name. Amen!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIGHT FOR DARKNESS! Part 19

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE!

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE! Part 4