New Year, New You! Part 19

LightWord:

“He said, “Come!” Peter stepped down from the boat, and walked on the waters to come to Jesus.” Matthew 14:29 WEB


Don't do later what you ought to do now. To launch into that business, to propose to that beautiful wise lady, to obtain the form for that professional examination, to pick a date for that glorious wedding, and to do that good thing;


Perhaps God is just waiting for you to first take that bold step. I'm here to also encourage you today to take action and stop keep God waiting. I see something tremendous happening in your life this year.


Say this to yourself: Thank You Jesus because by Your Word I move, and as I do, this is my confidence that You get my back and I am living a new life now in Jesus' name. Amen!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIGHT FOR DARKNESS! Part 19

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE!

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE! Part 4