IS GOD FIRST? Part 3

LightWord:

“Trust in and rely confidently on the Lord with all your heart And do not rely on your own insight..., And He will make your paths straight and smooth [removing obstacles that block your way].” PROVERBS 3:5‭-‬6 AMP


Only a fool would look for himself a downfall. Everyone on earth are striving to succeed, to make it, to live peacefully, but how on this earth can that be without putting God first. God First is the key to every good thing in life James1:17


He knows the better way of making your day, plans, future great, so why don't you seek Him first for wisdom and guidance. Not putting HIM FIRST is the display of our foolishness. Sometimes we do something that if God has been involved first, it wouldn't have end up stupidly with a bunch of regret.


Say this to yourself: Father thank You for how eager You are to help me from the struggles of life making me an eagle. I repent from all my foolishness and I've decided to always and always put You First in all that I do in Jesus' name. Amen!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIGHT FOR DARKNESS! Part 19

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE!

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE! Part 4