IS GOD FIRST?

LightWord:

“But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.” Matthew 6:33


Today, I want to ask you a question and I want you to give yourself a sincere response. Many times you've come across the word God First; in fact, you yourself know the Scripture too much without looking no Bible.


But with a sincere heart, Is God First in your life? Do you really always put Him first in all your ways? Is the word just part of the Scripture or part of your life? Are you just reading it or living it? Have you paused to think about it to apply it or anytime you come across it, you just read it on?


Say this to yourself: Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, thank You for Your love and care for me. But I know I'm guilty of being disobedience to Your Word that will greatly benefit me, have mercy oh God on me in Jesus' name. Amen!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIGHT FOR DARKNESS! Part 19

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE!

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE! Part 4