You Are Made for a Purpose! Part 2

LightWord:

“The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.” Matthew 6:22


Don't let the enemy tell you you've been forgotten or left out. God has not left anybody out. Regardless of what your life may look like now, you have talents, you have abilities, you have natural strengths.


You have an inbuilt capacity and you need to be aware of what they are and make sure that you're taking advantage of them and using them for His glory. Stay focused this year and you will celebrate your victory.


Say this to yourself: God, help me to understand clearly the reason You created me and gifted me the way You have so I can fulfill my purpose and experience the joy and victory that comes from being in Your will in Jesus' name. Amen!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIGHT FOR DARKNESS! Part 19

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE!

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE! Part 4