LIGHT FOR DARKNESS! Part 13

LightWord:

“And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.” John 1:5


Darkness is not the opposite of light, it's just the absence of light, and that is why in all cases it is difficult for darkness to prevail over light. We are in the world full of gross darkness Isaiah 60:2a. But as children of light this is a very great opportunity for your light to shine. 


And I decree in the powerful name of Jesus Christ that whatsoever darkness contending with you as light will totally surrender to you today. Light shines in the midst of darkness, because the truth is, darkness is powerless when light is available.


Say this to yourself: Thank God I am a child of Light. I decree and declare my light will shine in the midst of darkness, and darkness got no power to prevail over my life and all that concerns me in Jesus' name. Amen! Glory to Jesus!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIGHT FOR DARKNESS! Part 19

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE!

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE! Part 4