LIGHT FOR DARKNESS! Part 15

LightWord:

“For with thee is the fountain of life: in thy light shall we see light.” Psalm 36:9


You may be in darkness today and everything looks like it will not or never work out, you've done all you know to do yet no changes, but relax, just if you can keep on keeping on, never quit by seeking for light and more light from the Word of God.


And with time, just as God did it for those who are testifying today, your own fountain will spring out as well, you will come to your limelight, it will break-forth just like the morning star and become a testimony sweet to hear and glorious to behold. Remember, in His light we shall see light. Psalm 36:9, Isaiah 58:8.


Say this to yourself: Thank You Lord Jesus for my struggles will turn to bundles of testimony for me. My light is breaking forth and I'll shine brighter beyond my wildest imagination. Kings and nations will come to the brightness of my rising in Jesus' name. Amen!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIGHT FOR DARKNESS! Part 19

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE!

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE! Part 4