LIGHT FOR DARKNESS! Part 5

LightWord:

“The Light shines on in the darkness, and the darkness did not understand it or overpower it or appropriate it or absorb it [and is unreceptive to it].” JOHN 1:5 AMP


I pray for you today every darkness troubling your life, the light of the glory of God will shine upon it, today you are delivered from the power of darkness, and if you believe that with me say a loud Amen!


Please do all you can do to allow the light of God to shine in your heart, dispelling all forms of darkness planted and rooted in your life. All you need is light; go for light.


Say this to yourself: Thank You Jesus for Your Light, I decree every power of darkness wagging war against my destiny, end has come to you today; I am free in Jesus' name. Amen!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIGHT FOR DARKNESS! Part 19

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE!

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE! Part 4