LIGHT FOR DARKNESS! Part 7

LightWord:

“Thou shalt also decree a thing, and it shall be established unto thee: and the light shall shine upon thy ways.” Job 22:28


I want to pray for you today and I want you to believe God for immediate turnaround testimonies in your life beginning from now. Today I decree over your life in the name of Jesus that you are totally delivered from the power of darkness overshadowing your glory from manifesting.


What you think you can no longer achieve in greatness, as God's light is shining upon you now, you will begin to achieve them with ease. Darkness means to be hidden, therefore I pray for you wherever the wickedness of the wicked has hidden you in order not to be located by your helpers of destiny, the brightness of God's light will so shine upon you to be revealed to your helpers.


Say this to yourself: Thank You Father for being my Light, redeeming my life from deep darkness. Lord Jesus I pray thee make my testimony perfect and never let me experience darkness no more all the days of my life in Jesus' name. Amen!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIGHT FOR DARKNESS! Part 19

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE!

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE! Part 4