LIGHT FOR DARKNESS! Part 8

LightWord:

“Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the Lord is risen upon thee.” Isaiah 60:1


Darkness also means blindness; every power of darkness that has blinded your mind, your eyes from the great breakthrough opportunities around you, today by God's flood light you are receiving your sight back. For every darkness there is a light.


The truth of the matter is, once the morning break forth, darkness losses power and become a thing of the past. No matter how terrible and mysterious your situation is, I'm glad to announce to you today that your morning season is finally come and darkness has no more power over you any more in Jesus' name. Amen!


Say this to yourself: Father thank You for Your Word is a lamp to my feet, and a light to my path. No more darkness in my life, my light is come and it's my season to shine. I am now an embodiment of the testimony of Your glory in Jesus' name. Amen!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIGHT FOR DARKNESS! Part 19

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE!

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE! Part 4