CHANGE IS POSSIBLE! Part 10

LightWord:

“Though your beginning was insignificant, Yet your end will greatly increase.” Job 8:7 AMP 


Indeed, destiny sometimes looks ordinary. There are some instances of great giants in the Scripture that their beginning doesn't look like it at all. Joseph was found in Potiphar's house and people around him as at that time might have called him a common house boy.


He didn’t look like someone who will change his generation. David in the bush might have been known to be an ordinary bush boy. Esther likewise would have been tagged as a slave with no hope of the future. Yet, that doesn't stop their destiny from manifesting. But it doesn't just happen. You got to make it happen!


Say this to yourself: Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, I believe only You can change me from inside out, no one else can. Show me what to do and enable me to do them that I may experience a great change in my life too in Jesus'name. Amen!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIGHT FOR DARKNESS! Part 19

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE!

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE! Part 4