CHANGE IS POSSIBLE! Part 13

LightWord:

“Now when they heard this, they were pricked in their heart, and said unto Peter and to the rest of the apostles, Men and brethren, “WHAT SHALL WE DO?” Acts 2:37


Salvation is the foundation of your qualification for a change of story. God loves you and wants you to know Him through His Son Jesus Christ so He can fill you with peace and give you real life, forever. So, why must you keep hiding and deceiving yourself from the one who is ready to change your life for better?


If you know, you're yet to be saved, it's never too late for you. Jesus Christ the unchangeable changer is willing and eager to accept you, forgive you all your sins and transform you completely (Matt.11:28-30, Luke9:10). All you have to do is to say YES and surrender all to Him today, mind you, tomorrow might be too late. Saying YES to Him is as simple as ABC.


Say this to yourself: I ACCEPT my need for a Savior, I BELIEVE Jesus is the Son of God and the Savior of the world, this I CONFESS today with my mouth and I believe in my heart that I am saved now and forever in Jesus' name. Amen!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIGHT FOR DARKNESS! Part 19

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE!

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE! Part 4