CHANGE IS POSSIBLE! Part 14

LightWord:

“Delight thyself also in the Lord; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart.” Psalm 37:4


Once you are saved, you are entitled for a change of story (Eph.5:8). Yet you must desire a desired change and work towards it before it can be a reality. Jabez knew what he wanted and God granted him all he wanted (1Chr.4:9-10), he became more honourable than his brethren.


Sir/Ma, overtaking is allowed. What change do you want specifically? Because change is change. From bad to worse, is a change, from bad to good, is also a change, from good to better, is as well a change, from better to best is another level of change, but I think the ultimate change for anyone is from best to being better than the best.


Say this to yourself: Thank You Father for the privilege to speak out my heart desires to You, and thank You much more that You are able to do it for me. Therefore, this great change I desire (tell it to Him), and I believe You are now on my case and it will turn out to me for a testimony in Jesus' name. Amen!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIGHT FOR DARKNESS! Part 19

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE!

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE! Part 4