CHANGE IS POSSIBLE! Part 3

LightWord:

“And Esau said, I have enough, my brother; keep that thou hast unto thyself.” Genesis 33:9


In the cause of this series, I believe and declare you will have a change of story! Believe me, the Word of God is real, but it is only real for those that believes in the power of God's Word Matt.9:29. Do you know if everyone says you cannot change and you earnestly desire a change then nothing can change it for you not to experience that change, and vice-versa.


A perfect example here is Esau. He was cursed by his own biological father, but because Esau desired a change of story (Gen.27:34&38), the later end of Esau was great and exceedingly great, being even more successful than his so called blessed brother. Though he was neglected by his family but he rebel against the curse on his life and stood up for a change and finally he experienced the change he desired. He, been the first and last person throughout the scripture to declare "I have enough".


Say this to yourself: Father, thank You for my change is from You. I desperately desire a change in my life, regardless of what I'm going through now, make everything from every aspect of life to cause my desired change in Jesus' name. Amen!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIGHT FOR DARKNESS! Part 19

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE!

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE! Part 4